- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I just wanted to know how it sounded to you
They don’t fit?I essentially can't hear anything properly and the songs barely fit each other anyway.
was it good?the intro was nice![]()
its hard to pick out songs that fit together i failed many times toowas it good?I am trying my best
I wanted to mix MIGMA SHELTER's QUEEN with a song but I have no idea about a Korean song which can fitits hard to pick out songs that fit together i failed many times too![]()
you can use this site to at least find a song with similar bpm to queenI wanted to mix MIGMA SHELTER's QUEEN with a song but I have no idea about a Korean song which can fit
MERCI!!!! LOVE YAyou can use this site to at least find a song with similar bpm to queen
![]()
Find the BPM and key for any song | Every song, every tempo
Find the BPM (tempo) and key of every song. Type a song, get a BPM. It's as simple as searching.songbpm.com
but it wasn't that goodI was pleasantly surprised at the inclusion of Bestie
Btw this is my first attempt lmao.
![]()
I preferred the English song in the mashup lol, and no worries the more attempts we make the better it will soundbut it wasn't that goodI made some others sounding way better