Appreciation Rate my first mashup (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah and I'm trying to avoid super easy ones like mixing Momoland's Bboom Bboom and Baam together :lisalaugh:
I put together Jennies Solo and that R.Tee x Anda what you waiting for together yesterday, solo being a lyric video and thinking i was a genius putting them together and then i tried the same thing with both mvs and saw it has already been made :kijoongstare:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I put together Jennies Solo and that R.Tee x Anda what you waiting for together yesterday, solo being a lyric video and thinking i was a genius putting them together and then i tried the same thing with both mvs and saw it has already been made :kijoongstare:
Hopefully I have more luck as I mix languages :D
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I put together Jennies Solo and that R.Tee x Anda what you waiting for together yesterday, solo being a lyric video and thinking i was a genius putting them together and then i tried the same thing with both mvs and saw it has already been made :kijoongstare:
but lowkey this fits better cuz the solo mv has a silent intro

stan this bop
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I put together Jennies Solo and that R.Tee x Anda what you waiting for together yesterday, solo being a lyric video and thinking i was a genius putting them together and then i tried the same thing with both mvs and saw it has already been made :kijoongstare:
I mixed EXO's Gravity and Lucky One and the choruses and rap breaks go together really well :nakypog:


I'll try NCT/Blackpink now lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I mixed EXO's Gravity and Lucky One and the choruses and rap breaks go together really well :nakypog:


I'll try NCT/Blackpink now lol.
i feel like putting the same groups together works a lot since they have the groups have their own overall style
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Darkseid and Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Willow

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i really hoped to hear the drops together but they were like always after another lol
Yeah I wish we had more control over this :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i tried multiple ones that had similar length but man its really hard to find a song fitting for Eraser :jisoosmh:
That’s sad :wimwim: I really like this song:bigcatcry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread