rate my low budget aesthetic lol (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,913
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I saw someone have a username colour so I thought maybe they are for sale :idkwhattonamethis:
I think any username colors are rewards/staff colors, non buyable (so far). KS doesnt rlly encourage pushing up ur points to buy rewards here, only posts to get badges(which dont disappear) n frames. which u can only hv 1 at a time.
okay this bullying now :pepecry1: :pepecry1: :pepecry1: :pepecry1:
but she looks so forlorn n sad, u asked us for our opinion.
you gotta promote democracy even if you don't implement it :jenniesmug::jenniesmug:
not implementing the voted results is the definition of a tin pot dictatorship/autocracy, I think.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,913
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,913
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,913
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
She is Jung Hoyeon, the global brand ambassador of Louis Vuitton :pepeheart:

WDYM BY WHY DOESN SHE LOOK LIKE THAT :chickill::chickill::chickill:


1 of these 4 does not seem to my eyes, to be as aesthetically similar to the others WHICH IS JUST MY OPINION, n which u asked us to rank. I'm pretty sure the 1 I'm thinking of isnt used in any campaigns. Tats all I'm saying, so I cant rank it cos it's too confusing to me. I cant unsee it just cos the colors are nice, the "feel" matters to me too.
I dint say anything bad abt her or the pic. just how it felt to me AS AN AESTHETIC CHOICE. ARTISTIC INTENT n design matters to me as an visual person n creative artist. how am to know u chose it cos of the color. when the pics werent lined up next to each other in ur layout.:dubuthink::umwhat::sanathink:I thot it was part of ur ARTISTIC CHOICE.little did I know.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread