- Joined
- 9 April 2024
- Messages
- 1,378
- Reactions Received
- 1,584
- Location
- we're still young and wild
- Website
- guns.lol
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,178
- Gender
- Female
This is all EST
My schedule as a Freshmen
5:30 - 8:15 AM Morning band rehearsal
8:45 - 9:40 AM Instrumental Ensemble
9:45 - 10:40 AM Spanish 1
10:45 - 11:40 AM Algebra 1
11:45 AM - 1:15 PM Pre-Ap World History
12:15 - 12:40 PM Lunch
1:20 - 2:15 PM Band
2:20 - 3:15 PM Pre-Ap English 1
3:20 - 4:15 PM Biology
Mondays and Tuesdays from 4:15 to 5:30 pm I
have band sectionals
And on Fridays I have football games
Tagsss srry @Sunshine_Rays @nieve @MaiMelody @Aeri_
My schedule as a Freshmen
5:30 - 8:15 AM Morning band rehearsal
8:45 - 9:40 AM Instrumental Ensemble
9:45 - 10:40 AM Spanish 1
10:45 - 11:40 AM Algebra 1
11:45 AM - 1:15 PM Pre-Ap World History
12:15 - 12:40 PM Lunch
1:20 - 2:15 PM Band
2:20 - 3:15 PM Pre-Ap English 1
3:20 - 4:15 PM Biology
Mondays and Tuesdays from 4:15 to 5:30 pm I
have band sectionals
And on Fridays I have football games
Tagsss srry @Sunshine_Rays @nieve @MaiMelody @Aeri_