TV Rate the last Kdrama you watched (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It’s a deal :lovelycooky:

Part of me wanna watch this show only because ONE is acting :pandarolleyes:
ONE has a cameo lol, he's only there for a few mins coz he plays the younger version of a character but he was good :sanapray:
And yass, Noroc deal :sj_weary:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
ONE has a cameo lol, he's only there for a few mins coz he plays the younger version of a character but he was good :sanapray:
And yass, Noroc deal :sj_weary:
It doesn’t matter, I watched Hwayugi for the same reason and I watched Hwarang for V :pandarolleyes: Not into visuals at all. I’m sure I will find some other cute actor after that
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It doesn’t matter, I watched Hwayugi for the same reason and I watched Hwarang for V :pandarolleyes: Not into visuals at all. I’m sure I will find some other cute actor after that
Non idol actors can also be attractive you know :jisoosmh:
I'm not letting you bail after one episode lmao.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Non idol actors can also be attractive you know :jisoosmh:
I'm not letting you bail after one episode lmao.
I know, actors can be pretty as well. And ONE is not an idol :sippinthetea:

No, I won’t quit
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I know, actors can be pretty as well. And ONE is not an idol :sippinthetea:

No, I won’t quit
Well he certainly isn't anymore :taesip:
Lol that's reassuring, thankfully only 4 eps are out yet, so will just be an episode a week :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well he certainly isn't anymore :taesip:
Lol that's reassuring, thankfully only 4 eps are out yet, so will just be an episode a week :sanapray:
Nah, he was never an idol. He is more like an underground rapper.
Yeah, I know
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Nah, he was never an idol. He is more like an underground rapper.
Yeah, I know
You're hardly underground anymore after signing with YG :umjicry:
And he could've been an idol or atleast a solo artist like Zion T. if YG ever bothered :umjicry:

And cool I usually drop most dramas coz I get tired of having to watch so many episodes :yolk:
But once a week is manageable!
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You're hardly underground anymore after signing with YG :umjicry:
And he could've been an idol or atleast a solo artist like Zion T. if YG ever bothered :umjicry:

And cool I usually drop most dramas coz I get tired of having to watch so many episodes :yolk:
But once a week is manageable!
Yeah, true... they forgot about him being a rapper 2 years ago...
lol true. I didn’t watch a drama since 2018. Once a week and some noroc comments are ok
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah, true... they forgot about him being a rapper 2 years ago...
lol true. I didn’t watch a drama since 2018. Once a week and some noroc comments are ok
Lemme know if you're free later tonight or tomorrow :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: mirella
Joined
10 June 2019
Messages
16
Reactions Received
52
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not a drama but I just finished watching the movie, Intimate Strangers. It’s a good movie to pass the time and the acting was really good! Not surprised considering the cast.

7/10
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella
Joined
8 August 2019
Messages
40
Reactions Received
48
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Doctor Prisoner - 1000/10
The best K-drama I've ever watched. Every episode leaves you at the edge of your seat and I almost passed away when I had issues with my internet connection and couldn't watch

I Remember You - 9/10
I loved this drama except some dumb moments. Kyungsoo is the best idol-actor
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread