Photo Rate this Spotify cover (2 Viewers)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Hi! I made this Spotify cover for my Spotify playlist so I would like some feedback on it and how I can improve it! (Yes, I am aware what sadistic means but this was the best text png I could find since the fonts I had available weren't good.)
1677210211884.png
 
Last edited:
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,095
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I've been contemplating for several minutes now. Wonyoung is pretty, thats cute. I don't believe she's sadistic though... I don't know!
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I've been contemplating for several minutes now. Wonyoung is pretty, thats cute. I don't believe she's sadistic though... I don't know!
Tbh, I just looked for a text png that was blue and that was the best I could find. The fonts I had available weren't good so I had to use a png. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to find something.
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
It can be, if the song list applies. It has a 90's prom feel to it.
I should edit the songs in the playlist then. Do you have any K-pop song suggestions for the playlist?
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,095
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I should edit the songs in the playlist then. Do you have any K-pop song suggestions for the playlist?
I've Love Dive and After Like definately, LSFM No Celestial, Dreamcatcher Lucky Strike. Actually a lot of Dreamcatcher would fit in because of Evanescence. Apink My My, and NO NO NO. Although it's the MV that makes me think 90's for apink...
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I've Love Dive and After Like definately, LSFM No Celestial, Dreamcatcher Lucky Strike. Actually a lot of Dreamcatcher would fit in because of Evanescence. Apink My My, and NO NO NO. Although it's the MV that makes me think 90's for apink...
Ok, thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread