Rate your pushover ness (2 Viewers)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmmmm maybe a 3. I think it’s the responsibility of people to please me and not the other way around. I’m a princess and very stubborn. But at the same time , I have a kind and emphatic soul so sometimes I’ll go out of my way to help someone but in these cases, it’s a pleasure for me to do it. But if I really don’t wanna do something, then I won’t. I love my comfort zone too much. :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Minuteman

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think it depends on the person and the situation. I can be pretty stubborn (maybe 3-5), but with some people (like @Sory ) I'm like a 10 tbh.
And that’s why I’m your princess. You’re so lucky :llama_flirt:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Minuteman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread