18+ Rate your sexual comfortability (yes it's not a word) (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idk if it's a 18+ worth thread but I'll flag it anyway

On a scale of 1-10 how comfortable are you when sexual topics come up in conversation?

1 - I curl up in a little fetus ball and forget how to speak because I have no idea what's going on

10 - I have no problem letting anyone know anything and everything (with maybe the exception of VERY PERSONAL sexual history)

Yes I was inspired by eman's thread and no it's no shade to him he's chill

My rating - 3
I can deal with it a little bit but unless it's mostly joking around, sexual conversation makes me want to cry :nosejoo:
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
1

sexual joke and sexual discussion embarass me
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Yili

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1

sexual joke and sexual discussion embarass me
yup
considering I've never even had any experience close to that (lol, I've never even held hands with a boy), it's embarrassing and uncomfortable for me
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Yili
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
With my bf a 10, but publicly is different. I don't mind conversations or jokes. I'm comfortable usually but I don't say intimate details about myself, just very easy things but preferably not anything lol. I'm a private person buuut it can be fun hearing others' stories :joysip: :joysip:

Idk where that would rank me, a 6 maybe?
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
errr +1000000000000000.. nothing particularly grosses me out...i'm fine with talking about stuff, however its more to do with the people i'm talking to, i'm just weirdly considerate like that. i'm not one to make someone uncomfortable...unless its in a playful way.

but on the other hand when i'm in particular mood i can have a prudish or childish attitude.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
1 llama_twerk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Maybe a 7. I have no problem talking about sex but I believe there is a time and a place for everything and a public forum ain’t the best choice. Maybe I’ll slide things here and there totally unnoticed and in all discretion though.:llama_blush:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Minuteman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread