Rate yours faves based on their debut (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
B1A4’s debut overall is a solid 8.



O.K. is a happy chill out song you can smile at. It’s not exactly mind-blowing, but that isn’t what B1A4 is about.

They’re kings of the flower boy next door concept, and this mv along with many of their other mvs are cute and funny.

For B1A4’s album Let’s Fly, it’s picnic in a meadow kinda music. Only Learned the Bad Things and Only One are my faves.

B1A4 were the first group I stanned at debut, and I’m super proud to say I’ve been a Bana for almost nine years :pandalove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread