Rating Lunches At School Because I'm Bored (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 May 2020
Messages
392
Reactions Received
767
Location
Eden ♡~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
SoneBit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
TODAY'S LUNCH
-Sloppy Joe, Pear, Half&Half Iced Tea

Sloppy Joe: 6/10
Actually tasted like a sloppy joe/was cold

Pear: 0.00000/10
Was old,brown on the inside,and tasted funny-was probably sitting there for a few days-

Wawa Half&Half Lemonade: 10/10
I can't say much about it it's just a regular wawa iced tea.

I am so bored here <3333​
 
Joined
10 May 2020
Messages
392
Reactions Received
767
Location
Eden ♡~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
SoneBit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
School lunches are probably the most questionable food served :pepeslippy:
I have a running theory at my school that they don't change the fruit at the end of the day and they just let it get old overtime.
:pepesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
10 May 2020
Messages
392
Reactions Received
767
Location
Eden ♡~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
SoneBit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread