I can't wait for this! :sj_weary:
rubytrack Joined 15 April 2020 Messages 956 Reactions Received 2,957 Location SM's Basement Cards View Profile KS Coins 53 Gender Male 26 April 2020 #1 I can't wait for this! Reactions: yeji, VillageIdiot and Panda
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 26 April 2020 #2 ALL I SEE IS A QUEEN AND A KING KILLING IT Reactions: yeji and rubytrack
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 26 April 2020 #3 This is thing??? How did I miss this?!?! Reactions: yeji and rubytrack
rubytrack Joined 15 April 2020 Messages 956 Reactions Received 2,957 Location SM's Basement Cards View Profile KS Coins 53 Gender Male 26 April 2020 #4 OnCloudJess said: This is thing??? How did I miss this?!?! Click to expand... OMG you missing out the collab was announced a while back Reactions: VillageIdiot and yeji
OnCloudJess said: This is thing??? How did I miss this?!?! Click to expand... OMG you missing out the collab was announced a while back
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 26 April 2020 #5 can't wait for this bop