- Joined
- 21 April 2019
- Messages
- 1,006
- Reactions Received
- 3,467
- Location
- くたばれ
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I'm flopping like I've never flopped before.
I've found an astonishing number of 0 eggs. :pandawatch:
But I can't be the only one flopping, so what's your sad egg story of the day?
I just witnessed a few being snatched right in front of my face (one IN MY OWN THREAD) ((I'm looking at you @Jimin ))
If you're not flopping tell me your secrets and teach me your ways because I'm this close 👌 to giving up.
Where are le eggz give me le eggzzz
I've found an astonishing number of 0 eggs. :pandawatch:
But I can't be the only one flopping, so what's your sad egg story of the day?
I just witnessed a few being snatched right in front of my face (one IN MY OWN THREAD) ((I'm looking at you @Jimin ))
If you're not flopping tell me your secrets and teach me your ways because I'm this close 👌 to giving up.
Where are le eggz give me le eggzzz
Last edited: