I was looking through his Instagram and found this. That legs to torso ratio? Ah :sj_weary:
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 11 November 2021 #1 I was looking through his Instagram and found this. That legs to torso ratio? Ah Reactions: Kamistar, gud_bam, Boyo and 1 other person
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,168 Reactions Received 18,927 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,811 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 11 November 2021 #2 Ravi is so handsome and expensive looking we must stan Reactions: gud_bam and Juniverse
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,347 Reactions Received 41,043 Cards View Profile KS Coins 237,587 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 11 November 2021 #3 Reactions: uran, gud_bam and Juniverse
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 11 November 2021 #4 Why am I crying see this?? Reactions: Juniverse and uran
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 12 November 2021 #5 moonlight said: Why am I crying see this?? Click to expand... You should be Reactions: gud_bam