Intro ray's reintro v2 (11 Viewers)

Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
777
Reactions Received
682
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,414
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
um so i havent been on since i wanna say february? 🤔
DONT WORRY GUYS IVE CHANGED IM NO LONGER CORNY
i think i remember (hopefully) most of you guys

so hi i'm ray (she/her)
i'm chinese (abc) !!
i stan enhypen, cortis, ive, meovv, itzy, blackpink, and more <3
I LOVEVEVEVEVE JAKE SMM meow
i like anime/manga (blue lock is my goat)
ive been told im isfj/istj
hm i like swimming and drawing a lot

stream death of me and sin:bliss

uhhh happy late anniversary to me yippee i hope you guys remember me
 
Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
777
Reactions Received
682
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,414
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I do remember you! I thought when you where gone and wondered where you was. :pandalove:
woah that makes me very happy <3 althought to be completely honest i dont remember you tm :pandabeg:
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Snailmin
Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,582
Reactions Received
4,706
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,786
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
woah that makes me very happy <3 althought to be completely honest i dont remember you tm :pandabeg:
It’s okay! I changed my username. I was superstay before!
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and rayhere

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • StrayMixx
  • MieDae
  • Going_Under