Intro Re-intro because y'all dont know me (1 Viewer)

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
Hola, Hello, Hi, My name is Taimane. Many of you know me by the name Tai or Vee. I'm 14 years old, born in mexico, currently living in the united states :).
I don't really listen to kpop anymore, but i'll list kpop and non kpop artists below
Purple Kiss (Dosie) (My Heart Skip a Beat)
DIA (Eunice) (Woowa)
StayC (Sumin) (Complex)
Red Velvet (Seulgi/Joy) (Red Flavor)
Chief Keef !!MY FAV ARTIST EVER!! (I dont like (song name not i dont like him))
Kali Uchis (Vaya Con Dios/Loner)
Sherine (El Watar El Hassas)
Cuco (dontmakemefallinlove)
Jhene Aiko (Stay Ready)
Bryson Tiller (No favorite song they are all my favorite)
Beabadoobee (Care/Together)
I mean... everyone knows me. I think, I dont knowwww.
I usually don't type like this though am just trying to make it easier to read.
But,,, some facts about me.
The city i was born in is very close to Guatemala
I'm also Samoan and central american... and european (spanish not the language)
I speak 3 languages fluently (English, Spanish, and Tutuila Native), 1 language i am decent at (Portugues) and I am currently learning Arabic.
I have a cat named after me, Tai Jr.
I am a Pisces
I play Soccer, Volleyball, Track, and Softball.!
I have an older sister
I dye my hair often
My favorite food is Samoan chicken and coconut rice (im actually having it for dinner tonight omg)
I have close to 9K followers on tiktok, cool right???


bye
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
TAIII ur so cool
and complex fav stayc song #taste
which color is ur hair rn?
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
MIJA
dont ever ask me that because i want everything at once bruuu, but i dont want green or rainbow
i loved my burgundy and black... ive dont almost everything tbh
NO RAINBOW? but it would solve your everything at once problemm
1665175671854.png

you could try orange too
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
wait orange is interesting though
i might try that
u might start a new trend of orange hair
it's such a unique color
 
  • Love
Reactions: doll

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread