- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Hey everyone! This is a new intro since some drastic things have happened!
As some of you might know I (we) Have DID
I dont talk about it very often on here for obvious reasons.
Anyways I (Kharmi) recently integrated with another alter of ours, thus forming me, A combination of both people. (Think fusion like from steven universe to understand)
Anyways on with the intro ♡
My name is Lucifer! I have nicknames I would like to go by but those are reserved for friends only.
Integration is usually when two or possibly more alters form together to create one being. Thus their personality, interests fuse together as well, they can also attain new personality aspects
My ( Kharmi's) ult groups still stand.
Other artists I like are, MCR, Insane clown posse, slipknot and korn, along with nova twins and meet me at the altar
Literally dont know what else to put here 💀

@Reverie @WinterFlower @babybloo @sally
As some of you might know I (we) Have DID
I dont talk about it very often on here for obvious reasons.
Anyways I (Kharmi) recently integrated with another alter of ours, thus forming me, A combination of both people. (Think fusion like from steven universe to understand)
Anyways on with the intro ♡
My name is Lucifer! I have nicknames I would like to go by but those are reserved for friends only.
Integration is usually when two or possibly more alters form together to create one being. Thus their personality, interests fuse together as well, they can also attain new personality aspects
My ( Kharmi's) ult groups still stand.
Other artists I like are, MCR, Insane clown posse, slipknot and korn, along with nova twins and meet me at the altar
Literally dont know what else to put here 💀
@Reverie @WinterFlower @babybloo @sally
Last edited: