Announcement Re-opening Press Team Applications (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hey guys, it's me, again again (take 3)
Some of you may have seen our Album Review recruitment and that has finished and the new members chosen but we have a bit of a void in our staff as a few members left due to personal reasons so we are once again in need of another Press member, I am sorry for doing this for the third time in like a month but it's a necessity currently.
If any of you are interested please click this:

THIS CLICK THIS GREEN THINGY HERE

It will send you to the previous recruitment thread that has now been re-opened.
Keep in mind this is for a role as a blog poster first and foremost!
And please read through all of it!​
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Good luck to all applicants! I'm looking forward to working with the new member(s).
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can I just re-use the same application? I'll make a few edits and everything, but the same application I used for earlier this month when you needed a few members.

I applied and didn't get in lol
:nekolove:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Can I just re-use the same application? I'll make a few edits and everything, but the same application I used for earlier this month when you needed a few members.

I applied and didn't get in lol
:nekolove:
Yes, just tell Goyo in your pm you're trying again
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and mirella

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I wanna apply but I'm a 99.9% mobile user :lazypotato:
I mean, if you can do stuff on mobile, go ahead, I used mobile before for this stuff but it's much easier on PC that's true, but someone else might find it easier the other way around.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread