Reading Korea features book recommendations from Gaeul (4 Viewers)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,979
Reactions Received
44,702
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160,078
it's really cool she has found a niche for herself, I don't think I ever saw another idol being recommended so much by all those book related establishments (I think even the goverment branch is working with her) :pandalove:
Because generally reading is boring so it doesn't attract most fans. The idols who do talk about books are usually like the really trendy books or the classics so it feels a bit fake.

But Gaeuls booke, from what I can tell so far from her videos, seems like genuine books nobody reads. Personally, they all seem very boring and id never read them but Gaeul manages to make it seem genuine and interesting :shycat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,979
Reactions Received
44,702
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160,078
and other nights you travel to the TwiceVERSE and another night it's the NmixxVERSE and then back to IVErse then to the ItzyVERSE the next night...
Its separate on the phone :llama_ramen: physically im in the IVE verse with Gaeul, my phone lets me communicate with you guys regardless of the universe the thread is in
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
Because generally reading is boring so it doesn't attract most fans. The idols who do talk about books are usually like the really trendy books or the classics so it feels a bit fake.

But Gaeuls booke, from what I can tell so far from her videos, seems like genuine books nobody reads. Personally, they all seem very boring and id never read them but Gaeul manages to make it seem genuine and interesting :shycat:
yeah I think it became clear pretty soon she is very serioius about it! I think she had first involement wiht the goverment only a few month after the show started :thumbsupcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread