Voice acting. I'd rather be an anime girl than scar people with my double chins and amateur acting.
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 5 April 2020 #1 Voice acting. I'd rather be an anime girl than scar people with my double chins and amateur acting. Reactions: yeji, Jimimis, Inactive and 2 others
gongchan Izz/Phoenix . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 3,762 Reactions Received 13,488 Website theghostofwind.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Bana Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @melancholia Wreck @wayvoutsold 5 April 2020 #2 I have a stutter, so voice acting, or any acting, is an automatic . Reactions: yeji, Inactive and Wingfrost
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 5 April 2020 #3 Probably voice acting since I freeze up whenever I had to act around people in plays. Reactions: yeji, Inactive and gongchan
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 5 April 2020 #4 I'd probably enjoy acting more, but I would suck in both of them xd Reactions: yeji, gongchan and Inactive
I Inactive Joined 23 March 2020 Messages 427 Reactions Received 712 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 5 April 2020 #5 I would do both Reactions: yeji and gongchan
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 5 April 2020 #6 The only flaw I have is my inability to act Reactions: yeji and gongchan
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 5 April 2020 #7 I would act.