Movie REAL: Upcoming K Pop Film (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Has anyone heard of an upcoming K Pop film called REAL. I came across it here: https://www.instagram.com/realfilm26/.
It stars K Pop idol Tia Cuevas who was part of Chocolat. I heard of her before. Would be great to see a K pop idol in a feature film.
I remember chocolat. They were known for being really mixed blood origins
I hope she comes back. I missed that group

a film would be quite the ticket
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread