Really Bad Boy, The Boys, Bad Boy or I Gotta A Boy (1 Viewer)

Which "boy" do you prefer?

  • RBB

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Bad Boy

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I Gotta A Boy

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • The Boys

    Votes: 7 31.8%

  • Total voters
    22

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I got a boy ~

The Boys took me quite long to appreciate actually while IGAB was something I was into asap ( LIKE COME ON YURI ANS SOOYOUNG LOOKED BOMB AF HERE)

Bad Boy is a good song but the title from RV I reach out to the least.

RBB is a killer. I love it but it got nothing on IGAB
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread