Video Really Like You 🀍 - Ahyeon in the snow (part 2) (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,324
Reactions Received
13,496
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
82,651
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
awwww cutieeee :itsokay:
Interesting fact:
Ahyeon speaks fluent Chinese which contributes to her huge fan base in China

She even has a Chinese name!
It's Zheng Yaxian spelled in the English alphabet, and I'm assuming she chose it as it's closest to her Korean name :pandatea:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
Interesting fact:
Ahyeon speaks fluent Chinese which contributes to her huge fan base in China

She even has a Chinese name!
It's Zheng Yaxian spelled in the English alphabet, and I'm assuming she chose it as it's closest to her Korean name :pandatea:
SWEET FACT!!!
wow, u know a lot of facts :PandaUnicorn:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,324
Reactions Received
13,496
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
82,651
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
SWEET FACT!!!
wow, u know a lot of facts :PandaUnicorn:
Well she's my bias lol + I'm Chinese haha

I also have a book full of random facts + I take AP Euro lol
 

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
Well she's my bias lol + I'm Chinese haha

I also have a book full of random facts + I take AP Euro lol
ur so smart :jiuwin:
oh, is that a hard class?
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,324
Reactions Received
13,496
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
82,651
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
so cute I cannot breathe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread