Reasons to stan @brekker (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Literally one of the nicest and most deserving person on this thing
  • Gives me the BEST card deals; and then won't accept it when I try to pay her back
  • She's caring
  • She loves everyone
  • She's totally honest
  • Always there for me to talk to
  • Puts her own problems on hold to help me with mine
  • Most approachable member
  • Mom material
  • Has GREAT taste in music
  • She's VERY SWEET
  • Her personality is dope
  • She's just perfect
STAN @brekker :pikagun:
:saranghae::bigcatlove::pepeheart:
​
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Gives me the BEST card deals; and then won't accept it when I try to pay her back
this is true thank you @brekker for always helping me out with all the 2949534783 stray kids cards i get :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
you are so nice ♥
but I´m like the most toxic person you can ever meet on here. I need to come with a warning. I just really hope you won´t get to see that side of me.
I do give away cards occasionally so please let me know if there is anything I can do for you ♥

but mom material is always the best compliment ever. old but wise :D
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Villains and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
you are so nice ♥
but I´m like the most toxic person you can ever meet on here. I need to come with a warning. I just really hope you won´t get to see that side of me.
I do give away cards occasionally so please let me know if there is anything I can do for you ♥

but mom material is always the best compliment ever. old but wise :D
I'll just pretend you didn't say that first part :icgyu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread