- Joined
- 1 June 2019
- Messages
- 4,641
- Reactions Received
- 11,710
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Fandom
- EXO-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
By them I mean Ateez. This is in no particular order.
1. They attackeach other
2. "I give up" and "Will you Spank me?"
3. This meme song.
4. This song and this San.
5. This performance.
6. This pre-debut tarot card reading that said Hongjoong and Seonghwa were husband and wife respectively lol
7. Confident Flirt Seonghwa making Lee Know(SKZ) panic while Felix makes otherwise confident Flirt Wooyoung panic
8. All of this
9. Everyone crying while Mingi goes "Hakuna Matata yea"
10. Wonderland.
1. They attack
2. "I give up" and "Will you Spank me?"
3. This meme song.
4. This song and this San.
5. This performance.
6. This pre-debut tarot card reading that said Hongjoong and Seonghwa were husband and wife respectively lol
7. Confident Flirt Seonghwa making Lee Know(SKZ) panic while Felix makes otherwise confident Flirt Wooyoung panic
8. All of this
9. Everyone crying while Mingi goes "Hakuna Matata yea"
10. Wonderland.