- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 6,873
- Reactions Received
- 17,910
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Hi everyone. I’m not new of course, but I’ve been on and off (mostly off) from the site these last couples of months and there’s been so many new members or name changes , that I feel out of the loop a little.
So what’s best to rekindle things than to start from the start and present myself again.
So I’m Sory or Joy, like you prefer. Both are short versions of my two names. Im 24 yo. Im French Canadian. I’m an animal lover. I have 7 cats, 6 chinchillas and 10 cockatiels. I’m a nurse assistant but I’m currently on work arrest . I used to be very active here but then had to stop for my mental health. Im into training, even tho I’ve been slacking off lately, learning languages, graphics and drawings and before the end of the year, I’d like to take on piano as well. I like all sort of music, but in kpop, my biases are NCT with a slight preference for 127, Red Velvet, WJSN, EXO, Sunmi, Heize, Loona and many more,
I’m looking forward to build new memories with you guys. I love you and I’ve missed you.
So what’s best to rekindle things than to start from the start and present myself again.
So I’m Sory or Joy, like you prefer. Both are short versions of my two names. Im 24 yo. Im French Canadian. I’m an animal lover. I have 7 cats, 6 chinchillas and 10 cockatiels. I’m a nurse assistant but I’m currently on work arrest . I used to be very active here but then had to stop for my mental health. Im into training, even tho I’ve been slacking off lately, learning languages, graphics and drawings and before the end of the year, I’d like to take on piano as well. I like all sort of music, but in kpop, my biases are NCT with a slight preference for 127, Red Velvet, WJSN, EXO, Sunmi, Heize, Loona and many more,
I’m looking forward to build new memories with you guys. I love you and I’ve missed you.
Last edited: