- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
Stopping by real quick before I forget to ask... again.
I'm expanding my HH library, and I'd appreciate some recommendations.
I don't have a style I gravitate towards yet, so rec anything.
Don't recommend, because I already listened to them:
Megan Thee Stallion, Missy Elliot, Kendrick Lamar, Lupe Fiasco, J.Cole, Doechii
Thank you, everyone gets a cookie.
See you tomorrow, hopefully.
I'm expanding my HH library, and I'd appreciate some recommendations.
I don't have a style I gravitate towards yet, so rec anything.
Don't recommend, because I already listened to them:
Megan Thee Stallion, Missy Elliot, Kendrick Lamar, Lupe Fiasco, J.Cole, Doechii
Thank you, everyone gets a cookie.
See you tomorrow, hopefully.