Appreciation Recently been interested in Post Malone (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I had no contact with this dude especially since his most popular song is the most boring thing I've heard from a rapper...
So i randomly listened to some of his songs - the one from the Spiderman film and Goodbyes... I was pleasantly surprised

I didn't really care that they were good I just added em to my playlist and continued regularly but then "My Mix" decided to put half of his recent album in... and i liked almost every song on there, mind you it has
16 SONGS!

It was a bit overwhelming but when most of em are good it's not really a problem and I've got some favorites I'd recommend to everyone cause they really are pop more than rap.
I hope y'all give em a listen cause they are definitely different from what you might usually hear from him, exploring different genres and such





@Reo you and I have kind of a similar style even in pop music so I think you might like this too​
 
Last edited:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I loved his songs in Spiderman. The Spiderman songs were probably the some of the best OST tracks I've ever heard.
I've never really listened to Post Malone's music but these are surprisingly good! I might look into more of his music.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I loved his songs in Spiderman. The Spiderman songs were probably the some of the best OST tracks I've ever heard.
I've never really listened to Post Malone's music but these are surprisingly good! I might look into more of his music.
Yea that OST is epic, and neither have i actually at least not willingly but these really did give off a different vibe.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I DON'T KNOW HIM ... But my brother loves what he is doing apparently
Well for the most part I can't say i love his life style and stuff but this recent album was full of bangers so i can love that part 😜:sakUwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Well for the most part I can't say i love his life style and stuff but this recent album was full of bangers so i can love that part 😜:sakUwu:
I will check that later 😁
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 289

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread