Recommend me ballads (2 Viewers)

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You know the thing is...I do know some Turkish artists from one of my friends LMAOO but I've only ever heard of some, and I can't think of them off the top of my head
:welp:at this point open your own spotify would say :welp:
wifey still gets one of my fav songs tho


tho you probably already know -_-
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
:welp:at this point open your own spotify would say :welp:
wifey still gets one of my fav songs tho


tho you probably already know -_-
I hadn't heard that before but I really liked it!! Tank u wifue
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lighterxx

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It means not as popular or well known, "nugu" could work too


i have listened to them actually
ah rip
but I'd say: browse through Super Junior's albums: a lot of their b-sides, especially from recent albums, are ballads
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread