well i don't mind at all, it can be more fun that way actuallyYeah but don't like expect him to be a mob boss atleast not towards the very end lol. More like a street thug in way over his head![]()
well i don't mind at all, it can be more fun that way actuallyYeah but don't like expect him to be a mob boss atleast not towards the very end lol. More like a street thug in way over his head![]()
Designated Survivor: 60 Days is. That was how I discovered it. And I just checked and Signal is also on Netflix! If you end up watching either of them, let me know what you thinkDo you know if they are on Netflix? I mean ofc there is still country differences but i could check
I will, though they will go to my PTW and soon listDesignated Survivor: 60 Days is. That was how I discovered it. And I just checked and Signal is also on Netflix! If you end up watching either of them, let me know what you think
Is it Korean? I have never even heard of it before. Is it old?@Darth_17 , watch What's up, i feel like i'm only one talking about itIt's about music students and even has some idols!
It's Korean yup, it's big older not crazy old but 2011-2012 so... It has Daesung and Spica's/Unit's Jiwon at least. And lot of good music.Is it Korean? I have never even heard of it before. Is it old?
I'll definitely give it a try then! Thanks for the recommendation :)It's Korean yup, it's big older not crazy old but 2011-2012 so... It has Daesung and Spica's/Unit's Jiwon at least. And lot of good music.
Hope you like it! It's one of my favorites.. even if I haven't seen a lot xdI'll definitely give it a try then! Thanks for the recommendation :)
I hope so too! I think i have seen couple in Netflix so I will give them a tryMaybe one of these was mentioned someone already, I don't know, but I can suggest these kdramas...
Itaewon Class - One of the best what I saw so far!
The tale of Nokdu - It's funny and full with emotions
My Country: The New Age - A longer and slower one, but the actors are great in it
Life on Mars - It's a remake of a older BBC show... I adored it because it's humorous, but it has serious parts too.
When the Devil calls your name - It's likable show because of it's about music actually and there are some nice songs in it.
Arthdal Chronicles - It's a cool fantasy drama.
Born Again - I suggest it just because I can't clear it out of my head. XD
Hope you find something to watch and youcan enjoy!
Yes I saw it when it released@Darth_Ozy have you watched IU's Persona btw? I know you aren't looking for recs now but it's pretty great collection of short art films. And lot of IU.
An Arthdal fan yass, way too few people actually recognize how amazing and grand it isMaybe one of these was mentioned someone already, I don't know, but I can suggest these kdramas...
Itaewon Class - One of the best what I saw so far!
The tale of Nokdu - It's funny and full with emotions
My Country: The New Age - A longer and slower one, but the actors are great in it
Life on Mars - It's a remake of a older BBC show... I adored it because it's humorous, but it has serious parts too.
When the Devil calls your name - It's a likable show because it's about music actually and there are some nice songs in it.
Arthdal Chronicles - It's a cool fantasy drama.
Born Again - I suggest it just because I can't clear it out of my head. XD
Hope you will find something to watch and you will enjoy it!😉
She was, especially in that first movie xdYes I saw it when it released
She was so seductive in it omg![]()
I liked it very much! ♥♥ And that show still close to my heart because that was the second drama what I watched... I plan to rewatch it when I will be able to do that.An Arthdal fan yass, way too few people actually recognize how amazing and grand it is![]()
Yes, Itaewon, My Country and Arthdal are available on Netflix. So you can watch them there...I hope so too! I think i have seen couple in Netflix so I will give them a try