- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 14,363
- Reactions Received
- 27,574
- Location
- the moon
- Website
- newjeans.carrd.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,986
- Fandom
- MeU & MY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ✧ her
- Ship
Ok I listened to them all but I skipped the ones I already know. You have great taste.Ok so:
ChungHa Snapping Play Dream of You Roller Coaster Stay Tonight Bicycle Gotta Go Be Yourself Chica Sunmi Lalalay Gashina Tail Noir Pporappippam Siren Heroine Borderline Full Moon BTS ON Life Goes On Telepathy The whole Persona album No More Dream Bulletproof 1 & 2 Fire Go Go Black Swan BlackPink How You Like That Boombayah D4 The whole BlackPink the album album As If Its Your Last Stay Kill This Love Don't Know What To Do Kick It TWICE I Can't Stop Me Dance the Night Away Like OOH-AAH Up No More Knock Knock TT Say You Love Me Chillax Depend on You Stray Kids The Tortoise and The Hare Back Door Double Knot Fam God's Menu My Pace Victory Song Hellevator Miroh Ateez Win Wonderland I'm The One Horizon Inception Say My Name My Way Precious Dancing Like Butterfly Wings KARD Hola Hola Gunshot Red Moon Bomb Bomb Dumb Litty Don't Recall Enemy Rumor Oh Na Na
I'm so sorry But enjoy!!![]()
Thank you!Ok I listened to them all but I skipped the ones I already know. You have great taste.![]()
i love love loved them allinfinite - last romeo
sunmi - black pearl
wonder girls - baby don't play
loona odd eye circle - sweet crazy love
youha - abittipsy
REALLY GOOD:wonugl::wonugl:
random chinese releases in there too but![]()