Recommend me some dramas to watch (2 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I just finished watching 'The Untamed' and I need moreee :taemsip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima and mysteric
Joined
11 November 2020
Messages
58
Reactions Received
109
Location
the thrilling highlight
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Meteor Garden is really good. <havent finished watching it, but I'm pretty far into it>
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Meteor Garden is really good. <havent finished watching it, but I'm pretty far into it>
sounds interesting... Also ur signature is a d o r a b l e
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
minimal romance so nirvana in fire >>>>>>>>>>>
the plot, acting, writing, set design are all amazing (it's a bit older though)


the king's avatar is cool too ig, the only thing that really put me off was one of the sets (gaming team's dorms looked wayyy too futuristic but it was filmed at the dorms of omg soooo)
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
minimal romance so nirvana in fire >>>>>>>>>>>

the plot, acting, writing, set design are all amazing (it's a bit older though)
I am intrigued. These are all going on my watchlist.
 
  • Love
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Start-up :queen:
start-up-poster-min-1603449904.jpg


It's literally the best slice of life k-drama of all the time and it's hot atm since it's still airing and everyone is spazzing about it.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Oh, i think I've heard of this, I've been meaning to watch it. Now I have more motivation to do so.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
omg, your username and icon ♥♥♥

I´ve came across this list and everything just looks wonderful:

Thai TV Shows
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Love 020!!!!! One of the best dramas ever omg and the main guy is actually so pretty
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Meteor Garden is really good. <havent finished watching it, but I'm pretty far into it>
I just finished watching 'The Untamed' and I need moreee :taemsip:
if you looking for kdramas, there is board for that
just sayin:mgblush:

my recommendations; drinking solo, radiant office, suspicious partner, memories of the alhambra, crash landing on you, healer, it's okay to not be okay
last one is the best in my opinion
and the first two are the only ones not available on netflix i believe
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The Beauty Inside, He Is Psychometric, What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The Beauty Inside, He Is Psychometric, What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
I've started He Is Psychometric, it's good so far, so I will definitely finish it. I've heard about the other two and they are definitely on my watch list.
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've started He Is Psychometric, it's good so far, so I will definitely finish it. I've heard about the other two and they are definitely on my watch list.
I love He Is Psychometric! The plot is so good! also cus of shirtless jinyoung :zoomeyes:

Oh, I also really like Wonderful Nightmare, a little cringy but the end made me almost cry. Crash Landing on You is good, It's Okay to Not Be Okay, When the Camellia Blooms, SKY Castle, Strong Girl Bong-soon, Angel's Last Mission: Love, and Legend of Blue Sea
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread