Recommend me some YouTubers? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Dream - Minecraft YTber, usually collabs with his friends and is pretty darn funny.
TwoSet Violin - Violin YouTubers (gasp) and you don't really need a musical background? I did take music for a while but i remember crap about it usually, and i understand their speech things.
iGot7 Inspirits - No, they don't make only got7 content lol, they do day6, infinite, and got7 edits. They also have playlists for music.
Infires Artworks - I really love their art. they haven't posted in a month, but they have a lot of content. I like it because they do animatics, and during their speedpaints they put kpop memes. They also do anime somewhere near the older side of their channel. It's mostly BTS, but they do have a fair amount of other kpop.
On The Scene - Kpop dance analyses that I really like. they don't sugarcoat things.
Solar Sands - Another art ytber, but he just critiques are really funilly, and sometimes talks serious. He isn't kpop, though a couple of his videos feature kpop fanart.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m rlly into historical fashion and sewing stuff so I’d recommend all my favorite names (some1 already said Bernadette and i second that!!!)
-Karolina zebrowska
-Morgan donner
- Angela Clayton
- American duchess + Abby Cox
-enchanted rose costumes
-priorattire
-retro folie

And then everything else that I thougjt

- mei yan
- clever & chic
-bestdressed
-business blaze (I think this channel has a record for getting the most out loud laughs from me)
-square to spare
-qoves studio (the visual stan in me can’t resist!!!)
-jreg
-trey the explainer
-tasting history (the cutest man baby host ever)
-townsends
-jan Misali
-what I’ve learned
-mikan
-leafy came back recently... hissss

also I’m kps’s resident phan, so ofc I can’t go without saying Dan and Phil even if they pretty much like don’t exist anymore :(
I used to watch Dan and Phil all the time but yeah....their gaming channel was my life. I love bestdressed too, thanks for the suggestions!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dream - Minecraft YTber, usually collabs with his friends and is pretty darn funny.
TwoSet Violin - Violin YouTubers (gasp) and you don't really need a musical background? I did take music for a while but i remember crap about it usually, and i understand their speech things.
iGot7 Inspirits - No, they don't make only got7 content lol, they do day6, infinite, and got7 edits. They also have playlists for music.
Infires Artworks - I really love their art. they haven't posted in a month, but they have a lot of content. I like it because they do animatics, and during their speedpaints they put kpop memes. They also do anime somewhere near the older side of their channel. It's mostly BTS, but they do have a fair amount of other kpop.
On The Scene - Kpop dance analyses that I really like. they don't sugarcoat things.
Solar Sands - Another art ytber, but he just critiques are really funilly, and sometimes talks serious. He isn't kpop, though a couple of his videos feature kpop fanart.
I will check them out thank you for the suggestions! On the Scene sounds really interesting!
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I love animation youtubers, I watch domics and james a lot, I'll check the other ones out, do you like jaiden animations?
Yes, I like Jaiden too. There another guy, but I can't remember his channel; his name is Alex
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
I don't care if they're k-pop related or not which is why it's in general. I am open to a lot of different genres of YouTubers so if you have any you want to talk about I might have heard of them or are interested in them!
Danny Gonzalez, it's Keisha, modern girlz, kurtis Conner, scott cramer, forggstans (it' kpop but does kpo p gg dancing critiques) I might do more but those are the ones off the top of my head.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Danny Gonzalez, it's Keisha, modern girlz, kurtis Conner, scott cramer, forggstans (it' kpop but does kpo p gg dancing critiques) I might do more but those are the ones off the top of my head.
I watch Danny Kurtis and Scott on a regular basis they're all great~ I'll check out the rest of the channels thank you ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: floorange
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
You may like this one. It's more like a comedic one hosted by a Japanese guy.


 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will always recommend Molly Burke, a blind youtuber who is just so sweet and is really all about educating the people so the world can get more accessable for everyone
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread