Information Recommend me your favorite GG releases (First half of the year) (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Since I've been kind of disconnected from the forum and from most new releases (aside for my favs), please recommend me the songs that you enjoyed the most. I'm open to B-sides and even a mini-album, if you think I should listen to it.
:pepelgbt:

@Girl Group
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
GWSN. The whole mini is awesome!!!
You know I am less into Kpop in general but ...
It's been a while since the last time I listened to one of their songs. I will check it out, thanks!
:sanapray:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It's been a while since the last time I listened to one of their songs. I will check it out, thanks!
:sanapray:
You’re welcome :sanapray:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Twice Baby Blue Love :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wjsn the black released soty with fromis
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread