Movie Recommend me.. (2 Viewers)

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
Yes it is, it was the acclaimed chinese sci-fi movie, it's like the nations own film, instead of just following the western film style we finally put out a work that we can be like there's our astronaut, our hero. It's not entirely unique i guess if you veiw it critically but Just saying everyone is so proud of being able to say our coutnry is responsible for this film

It even got played in american movie theatres! which i thought was so cool, but the director said he didn't even care which was also bad-ass and appriciated!!



I have more films if you ever want to get into chinese movies more, but wandering earth was a very recent film and is definetly worth seeing!


parts of an interveiw with director i find interesting
Sounds like a good movie

I'll definitely check it out
:pepeheart:
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
Fairly recent:

La La Land - drama/romance
Arrival - sci fi; thought-provoking

Old, must-watch:

The Matrix - sci fi
Forrest Gump - fiction
Airplane - comedy
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - action, Asian
Lmao

I've watched all of them except the crouching tiger, hidden dragon one
:jisoosmh:

You definitely got taste
:sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Tell me some stuff you like so I can recommend something along those lines. Or sometimes you're just in the mood for a particular type of movie as well. :susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
2 of my favorite Hong Kong movies from the 90s and 2000, both by director Wong Kar Wai. The first one is a little more cheery, the second one is moodier but not really depressing. Melancholic would be the right word.

1. Chungking Express



Fun fact: The second pic showing Faye Wong's character is who Jeongyeon is playing in the Cheer Up MV :sanapray:


2. In The Mood For Love


Basically a story of 2 people who discover their spouses are having an affair with each other, and by spending more time together, develop feelings. But their strong moral code prevents them from doing anything to act on their desires. Pretty good.
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
Tell me some stuff you like so I can recommend something along those lines. Or sometimes you're just in the mood for a particular type of movie as well. :susPepe:
I love me some marvel movies
:sanapray:

I'm also into Harry Potter and the fantastic beasts movies
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I love me some marvel movies
:sanapray:

I'm also into Harry Potter and the fantastic beasts movies
I see :susPepe:

Have you seen Kingsman: The Secret Service yet? There's also a sequel called Kingsman: The Golden Circle but the first movie is definitely superior. Fun action/comedy and just cool all around.
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
I see :susPepe:

Have you seen Kingsman: The Secret Service yet? There's also a sequel called Kingsman: The Golden Circle but the first movie is definitely superior. Fun action/comedy and just cool all around.
I have not
:ilovebread:

I've heard a lot about it tho

Mostly good things too

Maybe its time to check it out
:sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Sooo in the orgins one

Is he gonna perv on the little girl
:hayshook:

Cause I'm confused
Tbh I saw the movie a few years ago so I don’t remember details, but I remember it was really good and it’s one of my favs :nekoshy: I mostly watch tv shows, not movies
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have not
:ilovebread:

I've heard a lot about it tho

Mostly good things too

Maybe its time to check it out
:sanapray:
If you like the MCU, you'll love this :jenniesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread