Movie Recommend movies people should see at least once. (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Just as the title says, I'll start:
  • Blade Runner and Blade Runner 2049
  • Interstellar
  • Pan's Labyrinth
  • 2001: Space Odyssey
  • The arrival (2016)
  • Snowpiercer
  • Hero (2002)
  • Split
  • V for vendetta
  • No country for old men.
@notthatmarko @Ahsoka @TicTok_Togruta @perhapz @lexus
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh wait I forgot to say Parasite and The Crucible/Silenced (the Korean one). Both are definitely worth seeing at least once
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I haven't seen most of those :yolk:

Tbh, bit weirdly i'm not biggest fan of movies compared to series, but these would be my must watches:

A Silent Voice
Spirited Away
The Great Gatsby (2003)
Parasite
Avengers
The Sixth Sense
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh wait I forgot to say Parasite and The Crucible/Silenced (the Korean one). Both are definitely worth seeing at least once
I was about to drop Parasite on my list but I thought Snowpiercer would be a better suggestion since is kinda underrated, eventhough is also directed by Jong Boong Ho.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I haven't seen most of those :yolk:

Tbh, bit weirdly i'm not biggest fan of movies compared to series, but these would be my must watches:

A Silent Voice
Spirited Away
The Great Gatsby (2003)
Parasite
Avengers
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense ending was so beautiful that I cried.
:pepecry1:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I haven't seen all of those but those I have are definitely a recommendation by me too, Snowpiercer most recently.

Besides those...
I never can remember the film that I like.

21 Jump Street (and 22) and Ted (and Ted 2)
can't think of any others rn
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,105
Reactions Received
52,971
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,028
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Shoplifters (japanese movie came out the year b4 parasite n won cannes palme d'or if im not wrong, bong joon ho praised it too)

Weathering with you(Tenki no ko) latest film by director of your name, not as acclaimed but still great.

Departures(lovely movie about a man working at funeral parlor in japan, very touching iirc take on death n dealing with it or sth, i saw it so long ago)

I like mostly eclectic(weird) films n shows.

PS i agree about 'Your Name' btw, if u only watch one if makoto shinkai's movies- watch tat at least once in ur life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread