Recommend songs/albums from 2019 (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've been very behind with releases this year, especially albums. Ive heard BTS, Monsta X, BP, SF9, Taemins, and maybe a couple more, but not many, and there are even some lesser known groups whose title tracks I dont know, so feel free to post whoever you think deserves a listen :sanapray:
Sorry Im rambling Im tired
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I reccomend GWSN’s EP the park in the night pt. two. CLC’s No.1 is also really great imo.
I just noticed that they all have 2 names, just out of curiosity do you know why that is?
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I just noticed that they all have 2 names, just out of curiosity do you know why that is?
I think it’s just acronyms of their real name. CLC = CrystaL Clear and GWSN is something like Girls in the park in Korean, though both are valid names the groups use.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it’s just acronyms of their real name. CLC = CrystaL Clear and GWSN is something like Girls in the park in Korean, though both are valid names the groups use.
Oh sorry I meant the songs in the gwsn album, those all have 2 titles I think
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh sorry I meant the songs in the gwsn album, those all have 2 titles I think
Oh, I see what you mean!~ Yup 3 of the songs have two names. I’m actually not sure why that is, but maybe it’s because the two titles are both in the song? In pinky star they say “Runner, I’m runner” in Bloom they say “True Light” and in TOKTOK “thousands of stars pouring out of the night.” So that would be my best guess.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I also wanted to say Stray Kids lol


Anyways,


I feel this one is quite underrated, love this one so much
Ravi baby :maheart:
I love him but I'm not really a fan of rap tbh, but I do agree that it is underrated
 
  • Like
Reactions: Foxia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread