recommendations (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
i know these are older but OMG. I LOVED THESE SO MUCH THEY ARE NOW IN MY MIX ON YOUTUBE AND IN MY PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY
thank you thank you thank you:jisoosmh::jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
YESSSSSSS PLEASE BECOME AN ALICE!! I can give you more to check out
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her


Idk if @Winter_Iz already posted but it's such a nice song :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread