- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
SUN MI CARDS ARE OUT IN CIRCULATION NOW AND I WANT TO FIGHT!
I MADE SUNMI CARDS APPEAR AND THEY DIDN'T COME TO ME!!?!? THIS IS AN INJUSTICE!Same thing happened with Itzy cards, Simone commented how they weren’t given out yet and suddenly they started appearing![]()
and theyre allllll mineSame thing happened with Itzy cards, Simone commented how they weren’t given out yet and suddenly they started appearing![]()
That's what you get, now make the Sunmi cards come to me.and theyre allllll mineor they were til everyone else rngd them
![]()
That's what you get, now make the Sunmi cards come to me.
I'm going to make a thread pretending I have them because I want them so badly.get ut asses in here
![]()
![]()
Life is unfair, we are all made to suffer from getting cards we don't want :(I MADE SUNMI CARDS APPEAR AND THEY DIDN'T COME TO ME!!?!? THIS IS AN INJUSTICE!
I actually got the card but traded it to herI see you Sunmi Card owner
![]()
Just casually laughing at my pain I see youI see you Sunmi Card owner
![]()
MY OWN FRIEND!!!I actually got the card but traded it to her![]()