Idk why, but they do and I'm confused. :sanathink:
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 7 March 2020 #1 Idk why, but they do and I'm confused. Reactions: Wingfrost
Seros Joined 4 September 2019 Messages 368 Reactions Received 1,247 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 7 March 2020 #2 Yellow and green are the best. Reactions: Wingfrost and kinnie
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 7 March 2020 #3 Seros said: Yellow and green are the best. Click to expand... Agreed. I typically don't eat Sour Patch Kids but I got in the mood to and the red ones just taste awful.
Seros said: Yellow and green are the best. Click to expand... Agreed. I typically don't eat Sour Patch Kids but I got in the mood to and the red ones just taste awful.
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 7 March 2020 #4 every sour patch kids flavor is amazing EXCEPT orange. orange deserves to be destroyed Reactions: Wingfrost and kinnie
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 7 March 2020 #5 Here, take my red ones then. MrsJimin said: every sour patch kids flavor is amazing EXCEPT orange. orange deserves to be destroyed Click to expand... Reactions: Wingfrost and Jimimis
Here, take my red ones then. MrsJimin said: every sour patch kids flavor is amazing EXCEPT orange. orange deserves to be destroyed Click to expand...
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 7 March 2020 #6 kinnie said: Here, take my red ones then. Click to expand... ugh wish i could Reactions: Wingfrost and kinnie
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 7 March 2020 #7 Red and green are my favorite... Reactions: kinnie
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 7 March 2020 #8 Wingfrost said: Red and green are my favorite... Click to expand... Keep the reds bebe, but leave me the green. It might be because I'm sick so my taste buds are being a bitch. Reactions: Wingfrost
Wingfrost said: Red and green are my favorite... Click to expand... Keep the reds bebe, but leave me the green. It might be because I'm sick so my taste buds are being a bitch.