Appreciation Red Velvet are SM's Digital Monsters (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena


Did someone mention digimons?

​


Since the digital price change in 2013 Red Velvet have shown themselves to be SM's digital monsters as they occupy 4 of the top 6 spots, including the #1 with Red Flavor sitting right at the top with 3M+ DLs.
Red Velvet are also one of the most downloaded girl groups from the 3rd gen with 16M+ downloads in total across their entire discography.




​
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
And people said Bad Boy flopped :joysip: (though it deserved 5M+ tbh)

Congrats to Taeyeon and EXO too!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Red Flavor proving it is the superior GG title track again :queen:

i-Fans don't like it as much and it always puzzles me lmao. It's one of the greatest Kpop GG titles ever for me.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Red Flavor proving it is the superior GG title track again :queen:

i-Fans don't like it as much and it always puzzles me lmao. It's one of the greatest Kpop GG titles ever for me.
How can't i-fans love Red Flavor?! :pandaomg: RF is one of my favourite title tracks from RV. I am literally still obsessed over it as I was when the song was first released... It is my 2017 Summer anthem.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
How can't i-fans love Red Flavor?! :pandaomg: RF is one of my favourite title tracks from RV. I am literally still obsessed over it as I was when the song was first released... It is my 2017 Summer anthem.
I know, it's such a perfect summer song :sj_weary:

Especially when Seulgi starts singing that bridge and it builds to Wendy's Geuroni malhae :sj_weary::sj_weary:

Perfection :maheart:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I know, it's such a perfect summer song :sj_weary:

Especially when Seulgi starts singing that bridge and it builds to Wendy's Geuroni malhae :sj_weary::sj_weary:

Perfection :maheart:


Don't even get me started on just how much I love Seulgi's part in the bridge. Her vocals are just..... Orgasmic :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


Don't even get me started on just how much I love Seulgi's part in the bridge. Her vocals are just..... Orgasmic :sj_weary:
I think it's my favorite Kpop bridge ever, and it's mostly all down to Seulgi bear :sj_weary:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I think it's my favorite Kpop bridge ever, and it's mostly all down to Seulgi bear :sj_weary:

It is right up there with Taeyeon's bridge in Genie (And that bridge is what made me fall in love with K Pop)

and yeah.. Seulgi bear also looks absolutely gorgeous in the Red Flavor MV ,.:llama_uwu: And when I showed it to my mother she loved Seulgi's dress (flamingos is her favourite animal lol)
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Digital Monsters: ✔
Physical stability: ✔
It girl members: ✔
Established fandom:✔
International popularity:✔
Effort from SM:❌
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Red Velvets power
:queen::queen::queen::queen:

@Ozymandias and @BritishLuvie : I honestly don’t understand how someone could hate red flavor or the red side of red velvet. rv are great in any genre and are one of the most versatile groups of the third gen.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Red Velvets power
:queen::queen::queen::queen:

@Ozymandias and @BritishLuvie : I honestly don’t understand how someone could hate red flavor or the red side of red velvet. rv are great in any genre and are one of the most versatile groups of the third gen.
Most I-fans think anything cheerful/fun/happy is automatically "cute concept" and childish smh :welp:

But I'm glad we here have taste and recognize the greatness of this legendary bop :queen::queen::queen::queen:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Most I-fans think anything cheerful/fun/happy is automatically "cute concept" and childish smh :welp:

But I'm glad we here have taste and recognize the greatness of this legendary bop :queen::queen::queen::queen:
so true.
I will never get this mindset of some people. there are so many different types of "cute" or "innocent" concepts. I get it if you don't like a song but to bash a concept like that is just.. :welp:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
so true.
I will never get this mindset of some people. there are so many different types of "cute" or "innocent" concepts. I get it if you don't like a song but to bash a concept like that is just.. :welp:
Wdym I only want darkness :queen:
Gloomy music :queen:
Girl crush :queen:
EDGINESS :queen:

:welp: :yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread