. I'm kind of excited for this, it looks really cute so far :sakUwu:
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 19 January 2021 #1 . I'm kind of excited for this, it looks really cute so far Reactions: Emanresu
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 19 January 2021 #2 I'm so excited for this!!! Reactions: Mangoey
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 19 January 2021 #3 IT IS ABOUT A BURGER JOINT!!! I thought I remember reading it wasn't. Awesome. I wanted it to be. Reactions: Mangoey
Kedon Joined 26 April 2019 Messages 303 Reactions Received 751 Location . Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 19 January 2021 #4 omg its the web drama guy! Reactions: Mangoey