- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Also have Ladies Code RiSe
Likely will go to reroll unless I can get a good trade for them! Please come take them!
High Priority:
GOT7 not Jackson Youngjae Yugyeom,
ONEUS Leedo Seoho Hwanwoong Keonhee
IZONE Wonyoung
Lower Priority:
Taeyeon 1-5, SuperM Kai Ten Lucas, ASTRO Jinjin Sanha, IZONE any but Eunbi or Hyewon, ACE except Chan
You can refer here to my trade thread~
Trading - ( ͡🔥 ͜ʖ ͡🔥) THE CHIPOTLE CARD CENTER ( ͡🔥 ͜ʖ ͡🔥)
I have these cards for trade: Currently accepting some IKON and some WINNER ask me what I can offer Free cards can be negotiated in return for a debt to me for one of my high priority cards Completed and Untradeable Sets: EXO, BTS, ITZY, Stray Kids, Seventeen, Itzy Valentines, Chungha, NCT...
Last edited: