Trading Red Velvet Wendy valentines (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
looking for
EXO (low priority) Suho and Chanyeol
Kamiyado Mei
SF9 rares
TXT rares
Seventeen rares (not Jeonghan and S.Coups)
Victon I don't have (Yubin?)
AB6IX
ENHYPEN I don’t have
Woodz 1
some NCT units members
WJSN units (except Eunseo, Soobin and Yeoreum)
Kai (solo) (low priority)
Jonghyun (solo) (low priority)
Joy (solo) (low priority)
...
(Valentines = Kai, Taemin, and more...) but not a high priority
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I can give you enhypens heesung for her
Idk if I have other cards you want too, but if I do, lmk
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,380
Reactions Received
53,169
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,236
Gender
Female
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I think I could offer 3 nct cards or a woodz rare card + exo chanyeol or a nct card?
well I am not after rares (except the ones I listed and GFRIEND) ...
I am really only after the cards I have listed (though depending of the NCT units you have we can talk)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread