- Joined
- 15 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,333
- Reactions Received
- 8,736
- Location
- ☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18
- Fandom
- MY/Sone/reveluv
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- whatever i don't care
Honestly I was hoping it was a little bit later but maybe they’re doing it so early so they can comeback on their anniversary? I dunno all I’m hoping is that RV gets a very long vacation after all thisIsn't that like, soon?
That's exactly what I'm thinking (and hoping for). Day 3 on August 1.... maybe they’re doing it so early so they can comeback on their anniversary?
yeah i saw a theory about thisHonestly I was hoping it was a little bit later but maybe they’re doing it so early so they can comeback on their anniversary? I dunno all I’m hoping is that RV gets a very long vacation after all this
3 comebacks in 3 consecutive months is no doubt very tiring
:(