News Red Velvet's Irene and Seulgi are preparing to debut as a unit (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
my first thought was seulrene for some reason

that will be exciting!!
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Idk with SM and subunits, it's usually no good lmao
But, with Wendy recovering, this is the best we can go tbh :)
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yay! I feel like SM has been teasing this for awhile now with the SMTOWN collab stage Seulgi and Irene had last year and now with their recent pictorial together but I’m happy SM finally decided announced it!
Seulrene world domination 2020
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and rubytrack

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
omg omg omg please let it be a sexy song with a sexy choreo like predebut Be Natural!!




:sj_weary:

I'm so excited!! I can't wait for this duo!!!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
glad Irene is getting this opportunity. I feel like she is always overlooked when it comes to talents. she is an amazing dancer and for sure can hold up against Seulgi.

I think this will be some cool ass dance track with a cute twist with vocals
 
  • Like
Reactions: rubytrack

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread