Redebut your bias group (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Redebut your bias group/s with one of their other songs but keep in mind that if you debut them with their best song it's all downhill from there :llama_ramen:

I'd pick EXID to debut with Hot Pink cause it has enough pow to make a good debut but also leaves room for it to be topped

What about you?​
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
NCT U, I would personally keep them with the 7th Sense since it's one of my favorite songs ever & I listen to it the most. However, I don't think it really had a huge impact for others. So in terms of popularity, I would say BOSS since that's the song ig that made NCT blow up last year.

NCT 127, definitely Limitless but WITH DIFFERENT STYLING SMH

NCT DREAM, probably We Young for me, but I think others may say We Go Up or My First and Last. Though I did think Chewing Gum, their debut song, was really unique compared to other groups, so it did get them attention.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Can't go downhill if you start at the bottom I guess :joysip:

I was surprised when I found out this was hated though
What do you mean, Block B will never top this masterpiece, they've been declining terribly since 2011 :joysip:

I think the song is somewhat of a meme in the fandom, but maybe it's the bad styling or the "old" sound that makes it hard to like. Idk I like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
What do you mean, Block B will never top this masterpiece, they've been declining terribly since 2011 :joysip:

I think the song is somewhat of a meme in the fandom, but maybe it's the bad styling or the "old" sound that makes it hard to like. Idk I like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nillili Mambo who? I only know STOP :joysip:

Calling the styling bad is almost an insult to bad :llama_ramen: Only time I really felt that a song did not age well was one of Seo Taiji and Boys and those are over 20 years old
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mirella
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
B1A4 I’d keep at O.K, just because it fits the best as a debut song, but at a push I’d say maybe Lonely instead of it?

For EXO I’d probably bump up History and make that their official debut rather than a pre-release track. Also if I’m re-debuting EXO I’ll spare myself the heartache and have them debut as OT9.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'll keep Twice with LOA. If they debuted with CU or TT instead then their careers would've gone to an extreme halt (because KK and Signal were not going to be enough to keep gp interested) and then downhill (Likey would've been the era theyve started to flop in).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
How about just get rid of No More Dream altogether :nosejoo: only thing good about it was Jimin’s abs :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread