- Joined
- 2 October 2024
- Messages
- 7
- Reactions Received
- 32
- Location
- Australia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 60
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- They/Them
Hey everyone, this is my second introduction here, because quite a few things have changed since I first did my introduction. My name is Ember, and I am an adult now, so feel free to interact with me appropriately if you're an adult, and a warning if you're a minor that I am now an adult.
I'm from Australia, and I still don't know much about K-pop groups, admittedly. I can name some from the top of my head, but that's all I could really tell you about them, I would be lost with naming the members in the group. I came on here because of my friends, who encouraged me to join here, because the community is still supportive and kind, even if you don't know anything about K-pop. (Someone please teach me a few things about K-pop)
I like indie animations, drawing, movies, reading and all animals. I'm socially awkward and there are often times that I'm unsure on what to say about a topic, so please be patient during those times, I'm trying my best and I'd love to meet more people and make new friends on here.
Nice to meet you all and sorry that this introduction is quite rambling.
(Also please ignore my introduction underneath; it's incorrect)

I'm from Australia, and I still don't know much about K-pop groups, admittedly. I can name some from the top of my head, but that's all I could really tell you about them, I would be lost with naming the members in the group. I came on here because of my friends, who encouraged me to join here, because the community is still supportive and kind, even if you don't know anything about K-pop. (Someone please teach me a few things about K-pop)
I like indie animations, drawing, movies, reading and all animals. I'm socially awkward and there are often times that I'm unsure on what to say about a topic, so please be patient during those times, I'm trying my best and I'd love to meet more people and make new friends on here.
Nice to meet you all and sorry that this introduction is quite rambling.
(Also please ignore my introduction underneath; it's incorrect)
Last edited: