regardless which race ,there are only (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
a few types of men.just talking according to my experiences of interacting with various men from various race

-the creep
guess i do not need to explain about this .they just like to harass people.


-the one who always reply late / ignore you no matter what

- the one who try hard to act cool
they think it is extremely cool to act like they aint interested in you despite asking you to be their gf / wife etc .they would never say something like 'i like you ,you are very pretty etc'

- the one who is weird
they tend to assume this and that about people .For example ,he might like you but he will never talk to you because he would assume that you will reject him / you are just a scammer etc.i have plenty of examples but i cannot remember now

-the prayer
they are usually 'very shy' and praying that girls whom they like would fall for them like crazy (although they put zero effort to be attractive ) and approach them first.

-the boring folk
they only know how to say 'hi,ok,i see'.they usually will ask nothing about you even if they approach you first

:bigcatlove: in conclusion,most ppl are terrible regardless race:bigcatlove:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I ASSUME you are talking about men who are trying to date you here? Bcs otherwise I gotta give you a hard disagree... Most of my friends are male...

But I also don't really talk with men in a relationship sense so the only type out of these I experience is the creep lmao (if they tryna flirt with me after they know I'm only into women, they automatically a creep)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I ASSUME you are talking about men who are trying to date you here? Bcs otherwise I gotta give you a hard disagree... Most of my friends are male...

But I also don't really talk with men in a relationship sense so the only type out of these I experience is the creep lmao (if they tryna flirt with me after they know I'm only into women, they automatically a creep)
I ASSUME you are talking about men who are trying to date you here? Bcs otherwise I gotta give you a hard disagree... Most of my friends are male...

But I also don't really talk with men in a relationship sense so the only type out of these I experience is the creep lmao (if they tryna flirt with me after they know I'm only into women, they automatically a creep)
friend is not men

i dunno - they approached me or something
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I ASSUME you are talking about men who are trying to date you here? Bcs otherwise I gotta give you a hard disagree... Most of my friends are male...

But I also don't really talk with men in a relationship sense so the only type out of these I experience is the creep lmao (if they tryna flirt with me after they know I'm only into women, they automatically a creep)
i mean ppl act differently towards friend
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
:bigcatlove: in conclusion,most ppl are terrible regardless race:bigcatlove:

SECOND THIS
LOVE THIS

i been through so much with people, you have no fkin idea
its beyond insane



MOST PEOPLE YOU WILL MEET IN YO FKIN LIFE ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY

WHY? BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SELFISH
EVEN WHEN THEY ACT KIND ALL THE TIME AND SEEM HONEST AT FIRST
DOES NOT MEAN ITS FOR REAL

PEOPLE WILL TRY AND FOOL YOU ALL THE TIME
THIS LIFE IS ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL FOR MOST AND PEOPLE TREAT THIS LIFE LIKE AS IF ITS A FKIN GAME
(DISGUSTING IN MY OPINION BUT WHATEVER)
ONLY A FEW OUT THERE WHO ARE SERIOUSLY GENUINE PEOPLE
YOU BE FKIN WINNING A LOTTERY FINDING ONE OF THEM

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.....
IF YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME AND THINK IM BEING A NEGATIVE NANCY
THINK ABOUT THIS;

ONE CAN SAY YES BUT BE THINKING NO

in other words... you never really truly know if someone is being completely honest with you unless you obtain the power to be able to read people their mind. DON'T THINK THATS GONNA HAPPEN :lucastwerk: :taeminstare:
ONE THING THAT CAN REALLY HELP, MASTER BODY LANGUAGE
a lot of people lie, but not all of them are sociopaths/psychopaths and be lying like their life depends on it (in other words they mastered the craft)
often people lie but try to look good to you, but if you pay attention to their body language, you can often tell sooner rather than later they be
fake bitch to you


THIS EPIC LIFE ADVICE WAS SPONSORED BY SHINee, THE TRUE KPOP GODS OF THE UNIVERSE
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread