I'm so disappointed in DIVE... Especially moguri. This is 3 days old and I'm posting it...
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,443 Reactions Received 39,059 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,679 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 25 September 2023 #1 I'm so disappointed in DIVE... Especially moguri. This is 3 days old and I'm posting it...
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,443 Reactions Received 39,059 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,679 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 25 September 2023 #2 @Dive
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,032 Reactions Received 98,806 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,717 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 25 September 2023 #3 Full version of Seongsu-dong fashion missionㅣIs this MZ's Y2K vintage look? | Let's Follow Rei EP.8 - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive @Dive kpopsource.com
Full version of Seongsu-dong fashion missionㅣIs this MZ's Y2K vintage look? | Let's Follow Rei EP.8 - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive @Dive kpopsource.com