- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,743
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
Those 2 will do every challenge together forever 
@Dive @Swith
@Dive @Swith
Rei & J - All Night Dance ChallengeOmg....I didn't realize that's not Leeseo until the very last second..![]()
I'll be honest, when I get off work, I really just see a list of notifications on the alert bell. I just slowly click down the line and not read the titleRei & J - All Night Dance Challenge
again glasses my friend? lol
ahhh I have reading comprehension issues tooI'll be honest, when I get off work, I really just see a list of notifications on the alert bell. I just slowly click down the line and not read the title![]()
you couold consider learning from your mistakesI'll be honest, when I get off work, I really just see a list of notifications on the alert bell. I just slowly click down the line and not read the title![]()
My mistakes is what add spice to my day to day life.you couold consider learning from your mistakes![]()
its a strange way to spice up your lifeMy mistakes is what add spice to my day to day life.![]()